- 1 pint strawberries
- 2 ounces vanilla meingues
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup confectioners sugar (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1. Wash and hull strawberries, then cut into small pieces.
- 2. Cut the meringues into small pieces.
- 3. Whip the cream until it holds its shape softly. (At this point, you can fold in the sugar and the vanilla into the cream if you like.)
- 4. Alternate layers of berries, meringues, and cream , and serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to two hours.