Salmon with ginger, lime and mushrooms
Stephanie AlexanderOctober 18, 2011
Photo: Marina Oliphant
- Serves 1
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 tsp lime or lemon zest
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x 200g piece fresh salmon
- 2 Swiss brown mushrooms, thickly sliced
Combine oil, juice, zest, ginger, chives and salt and pepper in a bowl. Turn salmon in the mixture and leave for 10 minutes. Place mushrooms in a microwave-suitable container or on a dinner plate. Top with the fish and all the contents of the bowl. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and cook on full power for 4 1/2 minutes.
Enjoy with steamed beans and tomato sugo or a green salad.